Aris1983 at English Wikipedia, CC BY-SA 3.0, via Wikimedia Commons
Sergiogr / Public domain
Sergiogr, Public domain, via Wikimedia Commons
Built in 1951 to host the home games of Aris FC, the stadium was for a long time called the Aris FC Stadium or sometimes simply Harilaou Stadium, the name of the neighborhood of Thessaloniki where the stadium is located.
In 2004, the stadium was completely renovated for the Athens Olympics and renamed the Kleánthis-Vikelídis Stadium, in honor of Kleánthis Vikelídis, a former glory of the club and member of the team that won the Greek Football Championship in 1946.
Latest Update - 23.08.2021