The Estadio Feliciano Cáceres is a football stadium located in the city of Luque in Paraguay. The capacity of the stadium is 35,000 spectators.
The name is due to the first captain of the local team and president of this institution, Don Feliciano Caceres, who for his enthusiasm and dedication to the club, honored him by naming the stadium with his name.
Don Feliciano Cáceres walked the streets of the city, visited friends, sought enthusiasm for the sacred cause of the institution, sometimes alone, with no other company than his clear conviction. And to the faith that fulfilled its purpose.
From 1921, the year of the foundation, until 1943, his name was linked, without succession of continuity, to the executives of the entity. He was general captain in 1921; he occupied the presidency from 1922 to 1925 and 1930; vice-presidency in 1936 and 1943; secretary in 1929, 1931, 1937, 1939, 1941 and 1942; treasurer in 1927 and 1928; vocal in the year 1926; administrator from 1932 to 1940. He held all the management positions, always with the same enthusiasm.
Don Feliciano Cáceres gave his soul to the Lord in 1947, he would be sixty years old. Today, the magnificent, renovated and beautiful stadium of the club bears his name, as a tribute, perhaps the most fitting that was given to this man, who is the source of inspiration for the Club Sportivo Luqueño.
Latest Update - 12.03.2023